Playing the harp, whether in a group or alone is simply like being swept up in a flight of swallows – incredible!
As a professional performer I have had the privilege of working with an array of orchestras, playing pieces from Mozart’s Flute and Harp Concerto, to John William’s Star Wars and premiering several new works.
As a soloist I like to demonstrate my passion for the harp, performing in genres from classical and jazz to pop and electro acoustic. I thrive on having new challenges and creating ideas around this fantastic and diverse instrument.
Forthcoming concerts include:
- Vivaldi Magnificat, (Bach Harpsichord Concerto no.5 in Fmin), Weeks Mass for Planet Earth (premiere), Faure Requiem– St Andrew’s Hall
Wednesday 8th March 2023 7;00pm
- L’Opera Grand aet Sentimentale- University of East Anglia
Thursday 16th March 2023 7:30pm- St. Andrew’s Hall, Norwich
Recent performances 2022:
- The Sound of Music – Theatre Royal Norwich – Norwich Operatic Society
- The Boathouse, Ormesby, Wedding Fair
- Gabriel Faure’s Requiem – Framlingham Earl Singers
- John Rutter’s Requiem – St Gregory Singers
- The Legend of the Invisible, Lost City of Kitezh- Rimsky-Korsakov- Norfolk Youth Symphony Orchestra
- The Bravest Man- Henry Blogg/ The Nightinggale- Southrepps Chorale
- Faure’s Requiem and Nataliana Solo Harp- Harleston Choral Society
- Italy Home and Away- University of East Anglia Orchestra-Puccini and Strauss
- The Southrepps Music Festival- The Bravest Man & The Nightingale